My photo
Nearly Normal Nimbin, Northern New South Wales, Australia
DUNNO WHY IM DOING THIS AGAIN.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Techfuckingnology !

Oww jeez its been a shit day, in spiteof the fact the sun is blazing down through the Chemtrails
First of all my sodding gas soldering iron has decided that it does not need to get hot enough to melt solder, so its fucked. Then my brand new tape measure decided it would jam open at three meters.
And at the moment i have a pile of crap filling up the shed, so when i tried to move a sheet of plywood i bumped my timber shelf  which made it crash to the floor ( & it was full Arghhhhh )
So i though, fuck it cup of tea a bit of herb and a bit of chill time in front of the confuser.
Hmmmm good time to get some pictures off of my phone. This new Samsung galaxy S2 is pretty cool because everything is wireless,& works fine everywhere,
except  on my old desktop.
 The phone froze then the confuser froze, so i threw em out the window into the sun.
Its taken me ages to fix the fucking flyscreen. Now i have a headache & my backs killing me.
You know some days i just fell like setting fire to someone, then punching them in the face.
Wheres my fucking neighbours
I would have uploaded some pics , but im scared to get my phone from the garden in case i smash it  with a hammer or the guy across the road's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment